2010年5月20日星期四

i miss you...

A lonlely night and staying at home Alone again...
almost 2 month...i still can't forget u...
why...i know u maybe dun love me anymore,i know u maybe get a new gal friend...
but i still can't forget u...
please,even is we cannot be couple i juz wanna be friend with u...
juz a simple request...u oso dun wan promise me...
i miss u so much...suddenly i got alot memory in my mind...
how we know each other...our first hug,our first kiss,our first new house...
alot of our first time...i still remember...
but all is gone...
i only hope u can treat me as ur friend...
i juz wanna know tat how ur life,how ur work...
even is u still choose ignore me, u oso muz take care urself...
dun always work too late,after finish morning work muz have ur dinner
dun always rush to continue ur night work then skip it...
i really wish to see u again...
we haven settle our issue,do u remember...
if u really unconvenient juz let me know...
AND I STILL WAITING YOU!!!!!!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS U.........
I TaLKING yOu NOw MAn...I hoPe tat guy know I talking abT HiM....

没有评论:

发表评论